In wanting to slow down even more this year, I requested books for Christmas. Lord did I get many and even purchased some in light of the new year. Here is the reading list of books highly recommended so far:
- The Wait by Devon Franklin and Megan Good
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst (Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely)
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp ( a daring path into the abundant life)
- The Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp (Unwrapping the full love story of Christmas)
The Wait has truly inspired me and was one of the first books I finished of 2017. Devon Franklin and Megan Good teach a different way of going about relationships and becoming who God desires you to be in the life he has given you. I would advise you to start off with this book, but any book is good to start off with. I hope you enjoy and if there is any discussions you would like to have don’t hesitate to comment!!
*This list is subject to new additions throughout the year so check back for more information.